Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

LOL

lol, nice.

I don't know why, but when someone parodies Captain Planet it always gets me laughing, like that time on Robot Chicken.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Awesome!

And you even included a Tourettes Guy reference!

Try Before You Buy Try Before You Buy

freaky

There was some kind of Salad Fingers-esque freaky undertone that attracts me to this movie, and the imagery of seeing the caped puzzle piece connected to that large female piece. I liked it!

Hitman407 responds:

Glad you liked it! I did use David Firth as inspiration, so I'm not surprised that there is a Salad Fingers undertone, as that was primarially the work which I based it on :)

9/11 Tribute Real Deal 9/11 Tribute Real Deal

wow

This was so offensive and poorly done that I had no choice but to chuckle a few times. Especially how it ended with a random black guy getting hung on television.

But this deserves to get blammed....

Guitar Lessons v 0.8 Guitar Lessons v 0.8

Nicely done

I am currently new to guitar and this actually helped me select some songs to learn to play. However I got used to reading tabs and you should have made the thickest E string on the bottom at the bottom like in tabs, but other then that it's fine.

...well the return button is broken too, but still nice job

Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

joyfullness!

Man this is genius, I laughed my ass off the whole way through. Good work man and very clever alternate to madness

Big Birds Big Birds

Listen

This is all cute and funny but it belongs on youtube

sammygurl responds:

ok im listening

Shotgun Sh*t! Shotgun Sh*t!

Man, he crapped out his freaking spine. That is so amazing and original. Single handedly saved this flash.

real compt0n g's YO real compt0n g's YO

Really good.

I hate it when people copy Madness, but you actually did a good job, too bad it's so short. You clearly have talent, but try using it on something you create yourself.

sigonz responds:

i think you reviewed the wrong submission, fAFDFAGDGAHHAEGH FAGGOT

Vagina Tite Vagina Tite

Funniest flash I seen in a while.

I have to admit, I really needed a good laugh, and I havn't laughed at a flash this hard on Newgrounds in a while. You did an amazing job on this man, thanks for making me laugh.

Mediapickle responds:

Hey C-Tall, I'm glad to have done the job for you :) Thank you very much for the positive feedback.